List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: GStreamer
From:       Scott Palmer <swpalmer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-05-19 16:36:59

It's been 11 years… https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8091063 \
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8091063>

The gstreamer integration should have been a pluggable module into the media \
framework from the beginning.  I would love to see that corrected.  Refactoring \
towards a more usable media framework that has the necessary hooks to make it more \
than a very basic player with limited codec support gets a big plus one from me.  I \
only wish I had the time to help more with actual code.

Regards,

Scott