List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    JavaFX is now at RDP2 for JDK 9
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-03-10 17:16:30

I just pushed two late-breaking javadoc fixes (as was mentioned
yesterday), which are planned as part of today's integration into the
RDP2 build after our testing is done.

As a reminder we are now under RDP2 rules where all changes need
additional approval. I will post an update with the exact rules as soon
as I can, but in the mean time, ask before pushing anything to FX 9-dev.

I will open up 10-dev either later today or on Monday.

-- Kevin