List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [9] Review request: 8090255: Fix doclint errors and warnings in JavaFX API docs
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-03-10 1:18:08

Chien & Jonathan,

Please review the javadoc changes for the rest of the modules --
javafx.fxml, javafx.media, javafx.web -- to make them doclint clean.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kcr/8090255/webrev.00/

Component owners for these three modules are of course welcome to review
them and provide feedback.

NOTE: this will miss the 1am PT deadline, but we may get the last two
doclint changes (including Chien's javafx.controls fix) in as late
changes for this week's build. Otherwise we will get them in next week
during RDP2 (by approval from the JDK 9 R-team...stay tuned for policy
on this).

-- Kevin