List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Tab with rounded corners strange behaviour bug
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-08-15 12:56:11

Hi Alex,

I'm not sure what happened to your test case. I see that the incident
team asked you for a complete test case on July 20 (at my request).
Either your response didn't get to them or they missed it.

The bug was marked as incomplete and moved to the main JDK project on
July 30. It is visible here:

I can check with Pardeep to see if he just missed your test program, but
in the mean time, if you can e-mail me the test case off-list I will
attach it myself and reopen the bug.

-- Kevin