List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?VGFiIHdpdGggcm91bmRlZCBjb3JuZXJzIHN0cmFuZ2UgYmVoYXZpb3VyIGJ1?= =?UTF-8?B?Zw==?=
From:       Alex Sviridov <ooo_saturn7 () mail ! ru>
Date:       2015-08-15 6:20:33

 Hello.

I wrote to this mailing list about problem with rounded corners in tabs. They advised \
me to fire a bug at oracle official site. I did this way on 14 July 2015 (ONE MONTH \
AGO). And I got:

"We are evaluating this report and have assigned it a Review ID: JI-9022330. In the \
event this report is determined to be a defect or enhancement request, it will be \
referenced with a new Bug ID and will be listed on Bugs.java.com. For other related \
issues, please visit our Bug Database at  http://bugs.java.com ."

On 20 July 2015 I got message from  pardeep.k.sharma@oracle.com asking for full \
tests. I send him all test on 23 July 2015. And nothing from that time.On 28 July \
2015 I sent him an email asking what is next but got no answer.

What should I do now? How can I understand what with this bug?

--
Alex Sviridov