List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Scene Builder - How to add a theme or load a css on startup / Where to contribute
From:       "Keimel, Christoph" <c.keimel () emsw ! de>
Date:       2015-05-28 9:21:44

Hello

First off: Thanks to Gluon for providing Scene Builder installers!

We are currently evaluating how to integrate Scene Builder in our design process. We \
have a fairly large application with lots of forms. There will be multiple themes for \
the end user to choose from. We would like to make it easy for our designers to \
preview these themes directly in Scene Builder.

I see that it is possible to choose a preview theme over the menu in Preview > JavaFX \
Theme.  Is it possible to add our own themes here? Maybe import them together with a \
control library?

I also noticed the possibility to add scene style sheets for the preview. \
Unfortunately Scene Builder forgets what I have loaded on every restart (Win7). Can I \
load scene style sheets on starting, i.e. with command line arguments?

I read that Gluon hosts a repo with the Scene Builder sources on Bitbucket parallel \
to OpenJFX. If we would contribute, my first sense would be to contribute to Gluon, \
as this is where the build we use gets made. Or should we contribute to OpenJFX, as \
this will be pulled to the Gluon Repo? In any case, where is the right place to \
create bug reports or feature requests for Scene Builder? The JavaFX-Jira or Gluon \
Bitbucket Issues?

Smile
Christoph
--
Christoph Keimel
EM-SOFTWARE GmbH

Tel: 089 / 996547-26
Fax: 089 / 996547-99
Internet: http://www.emsw.de
EMail: c.keimel@emsw.de

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Georg Engl UST-Id-Nr.: DE 131 175 644, HRB 80271 \
München