List:       openjdk-macosx-port-dev
Subject:    Re: Possible regressionn, popupmenus not appearing to work correctly with cntl-click
From:       Robert_Krüger <krueger () lesspain ! de>
Date:       2013-10-31 12:43:42

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Leonid Romanov
<leonid.romanov@oracle.com> wrote:
> I see.. While it might pose an inconvenience in some scenarios on OS X, I don't \
> think it's an issue, since Apple JDK 6 behaves the same way, so I'm going to close \
> the bug.

yes, I have run into this as well already with Apple's JDK 6 and have
yet to see an explanation why it is not a bug there already. In some
situations one will have to reorganize code in a hackish way, e.g.
when the menu is based on the current selection, when using
setComponentPopup() one would have to remove/add menu items in an
overridden setVisible method or something like that.