List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8240342: Custom composite is ignored when printing an opaque image to a pa
From:       Sergey Bylokhov <Sergey.Bylokhov () oracle ! com>
Date:       2020-03-31 23:57:44

Hi, Phil.

Why the "AlphaComposite.SRC_OVER" is counted as "non-compositing" mode?

1904             if (alpha != 1.0
1905                     || (rule != AlphaComposite.SRC
1906                         && rule != AlphaComposite.SRC_OVER))
1907             {
1908                 isCompositing = true;
1909             }

On 3/31/20 1:37 pm, Philip Race wrote:
> The fix is in code used on Linux/Solaris and Windows only.
> The Mac printing path is quite different and was not affected.

I have run the test on macOS 10.15 and it fails by the same reason:
   "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Compose called 0times. Expected at least 2"

--
Best regards, Sergey.