List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Can be java.awt.geom used independently?
From:       "pecisk () gmail ! com" <pecisk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-30 10:47:39

Hi!

I subscribed to this list to understand - can I use java.awt.geom
independently, t.i. does it have any native code or references to native
code? Does it import any other awt code?

I have one project for Android to port just for fun and testing, and it
uses geotools, which in turn tries to use java.awt.geom classes.

Already thanks in advance,
Peter.