List:       openembedded-core
Subject:    Re: [OE-core] OpenEmbedded Happy Hour November 30
From:       "Denys Dmytriyenko" <denis () denix ! org>
Date:       2022-11-30 16:56:36

Well, historically we used to have the OpenEmbedded Happy Hour after the
sessions on the second day of the Yocto Project Summit and ask people to
re-join a different Zoom room to socialize. This time around there's a
dedicated YP Summit social time reserved, so to avoid switchig Zooms, we
decided to move the OpenEmbedded Happy Hour to Friday, December 2, after
the virtual Developers Meeting. The public calendar has been updated
accordingly. Thank you.

--
Denys