List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    Your link now removed from www.ovations.com.au.
From:       richard () webko ! com ! au
Date:       2009-04-23 7:09:02

Just a quick note to let you know, Ovations is no longer operating a
links directory, and the link to your site from Ovations.com.au is no
longer live. Many thanks for the link exchange in the past, but as we can
no longer reciprocate, please remove the link. sincerely Richard
McLachlan
Salutations from www.Ovations.com.au an international speakers Bureau
based in Sydney. Ovations is one of the world's most popular speaker
booking agencies, with thousands of speakers on our books. As a service
to our conference booking customers, we are seeking to provide them with
a list of resources that may assist them with arranging a function and
have listed your business in it here:-
http://www.webko.com.au/lc/event_security_usa/108/1

It is a free listing and we hope we can send you some business. We'd not
say no to a link back of course, if you felt our site had something to
offer your clients. If you CAN provide us with a link, we will ensure
that your business receives.

(1) Better placement of your listing.
(2) Your banner/logo and a screen shot will be shown with your listing.
(3) You may list in multiple categories.
You can log in and update your listing details by going to this url, if
you decide to link back, please do login and enter the url where the link
back to our site appears.

http://www.ovations.com.au/links_login.php

Your user name is www@openbsd.org
Your password is uzklh

Our link details are

Title:- Motivational Speakers

of events experience, allowing us to source and advise on any speaker,
entertainer and workshop facilitator in Australia, the US or Asia. Our
team of consultants pay in-depth attention to your needs and desired
outcomes, enabling us to source the perfect speaker or entertainer for
your audience and budget.

Our URL: http://www.ovations.com.au/

Or use this code <a href="http://www.ovations.com.au">Motivational
Speakers</a>Ovations International are proud to offer nearly two decades
of events experience, allowing us to source and advise on any speaker,
entertainer and workshop facilitator in Australia, the US or Asia. Our
team of consultants pay in-depth attention to your needs and desired
outcomes, enabling us to source the perfect speaker or entertainer for
your audience and budget.

I do hope you will update your link to ensure its relevance, and add your
business to our classifieds/ breeders directory and hope we can both
benefit  as a result.

Kind Regards

Richard McLachlan
Webmaster and Marketer