List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    Estimate shipping.
From:       Elias_Näslund <elias () fam-naslund ! se>
Date:       2009-04-23 6:03:33

Hello!

I'm thinking of ordering some stuff from the International Order Site but
I'm very unsure how much the shipping will be to Sweden.

What I want to buy is 2 cd sets, 3 posters and 2 shirts of a total cost of
65.00 CDN dollar (same as CAD?) but the shipping will probably be to big for
me for order all of that. So how much will the shipping be for that? and can
you give me some examples for how much the shipping will be for just the
posters, just the cds and for the shirts or a mix so I can see how much I
can order without spending all of my studying money.

Also I saw that the preferred way to pay from within the EU is to a bank in
France, is this correct?

Don't know if this is the right email for these kind of questions but
couldn't find another one on the ordering pages.

/ Elias NC$slund