List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Re: OpenBSD 2.8 Released!
From:       Alexander Lobodzinski <lobo () mental ! com>
Date:       2000-12-04 1:24:38

Congratulations and a big THANX to you folks!

However I'd like you to know that two times in a row reading this very
announcement message with exmh (Tcl/Tk based mailer, pretty X11
intensive) froze my fvwm stone cold so the machine had to be
powercycled.  Isn't that ironic?

This happened with OpenBSD/x86 2.7 in the Usenix LISA terminal room
(sorry for posting to the Sparc list :-) but I use to have fvwm
hangers at home (OpenBSD/Sparc 2.7) as well, the probability of the
freezes seems to increase with the number of open Netscape windows.

    Ciao, Lobo