List:       openbsd-ppc
Subject:    right use of fsck
From:       "Mario Val" <b0ddhi () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-01-22 10:32:17

hY..

I had some questions of the use  of fsck after some crash
(power fails for example)

whenever I try to use fsck to modify the damaged filesystem
of obsd .. obsd turns the filesystem after the reboot in readonly-modus

the result is a loop during the boottime and there is no escape from it.
obsd says, that he is no able to read the disks and it wont boot.

how did I fix this and how can i use correct the fsck-tool in single user
mode?
is there a trick to de-blockade the modus?

thanks for attention.. ;-)

--
el boddhisattva

Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl