List:       openbsd-ppc
Subject:    Booting OpenBSD with yaboot
From:       Joerg Schloemer <tinkoff () web ! de>
Date:       2005-01-19 21:08:48

I'm trying to boot OpenBSD with yaboot, unsuccessfully yet.

ofwboot is in the /usr/local/lib/yaboot and I've tried different
settings in yaboot.conf.

At penguinppc in the yaboot documentation it is mentioned
to set
bsd=zip:1
in yaboot.conf. Doesn't work either (tried it without knowing
what I'm really doing there).

It seems to me that ofwboot finds the path to /bsd itself, cause
it's possible to boot with boot hd:4, ofwboot or even pointing
to the yaboots bootstrap with boot hd:2, ofwboot .

Any hints?