List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: Yes Mozilla can run on OpenBSD...
From:       Gerardo Santana Gomez Garrido <santana () openbsd ! org ! mx>
Date:       2002-08-28 21:13:44

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 04:59:48PM -0400, josh wrote:
> This is great news, I was just talking online the other night with a friend
> that not having a better browser (other than Netscape) for OpenBSD kind of
> sucked, now it looks like there is an option!
> Thanks again...

Here's another option: Konqueror. It has good CSS support, Java, JavaScript,
SSL, DOM, etc... A lot better than Netscape 4.x.

I don't want to start a browsers flame war so, if you don't like Konqueror
for any reason, just ignore this e-mail.

--
Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido
http://www.openbsd.org.mx/~santana/