List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    CVS Question
From:       Kit Halsted <kit () kithalsted ! com>
Date:       2001-01-11 5:04:22

I'm trying to set CVS up to track patches on my new server, & I'm
spooked because of an earlier posting about someone wiping out the
contents of /usr.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but the AnonCVS page states:

-----
To checkout a patch branch, you must specify a tag along with your
command. Example:

        # cd /usr; cvs checkout -P -rOPENBSD_2_8 src
-----

Is this, in fact, correct, or do I want to cd to /usr/src instead of /usr?

Thanks,
-Kit