List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: MicroBSD has Shut Down
From:       Eric <eric-list-openbsd () catastrophe ! net>
Date:       2003-02-21 22:08:07

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 14:02:29 -0800, Peter proclaimed...

> One of these days we'll be grown up and living in the real world too you
> know. I understand the legal principles, [....]

I would beg to differ!

Have you dealt with the DMCA in the past? Do you understand all
the applicable sections on how both service providers, and those
offering infringing material, are liable for doing so? Do you
understand Fair Use?

Please, explain what you understand to this list. You will then
either, 1) clarify it for the rest of us, or 2) help us understand
what you do not understand, and allow us to positively correct
you.

Until you choose to do so, please refrain from posting further.
It's clear that either WE are uncertain as to the true meaning of
copyright infringement or YOU are.

- Eric