List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: MicroBSD has Shut Down
From:       Peter <pfak () telus ! net>
Date:       2003-02-21 22:02:29

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 14:01, Theo de Raadt wrote:

> I am not foolish enough to attempt to teach legal principles to high
> school students.

Thats a nice approach on matters. But it just doesn't role, is that how
you deal with all your problems that just don't want to go away? Tell
them to go back to whatever they are doing.

One of these days we'll be grown up and living in the real world too you
know. I understand the legal principles, its a matter of morals that
we're talking about here. It wasnt right what the MicroBSD project did,
but they tried to rectify it, but changing the CVS code back to the
original would have only put them deeper in the whole.

Im looking from afar here.

--
Peter Kieser
pfak@telus.net