List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: guide newcomers better
From:       twig les <twigles () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-03 17:42:45

What a pathetic bunch of dribble.  Does this guy
realize that we all suffer to learn things?  This OS
is kicking my a55, along with many other flavors of
this funny thing called UNIX.  That doesn't mean I'm
going to give up, tuck my tail between my legs and
waste a lot of people's time.  Suck it up and deal
with the pain.

Sorry to add to a useless thread but as a baffled and
suffering newcomer this one hit close to home.

--- Greg Thomas <ethant@pacificnet.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Neels Janosch Hofmeyr wrote:
>
> > oh, and remember:
> > don't take this as a whining protest please,
>
> Hmmm, all you did was whine and complain so how
> could we take it
> any other way?  Nice troll, BTW, no details about
> the problem and
> ramblingly incoherent.
>
> Greg

=====
It is easier to denature Plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man