List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    RE: guide newcomers better
From:       Vazquez Javier <j.vazquez () nzz ! ch>
Date:       2002-01-03 16:23:53

I would have answered most of the questions in the way tobias did it. ;)

Anyway, I think it could be a good idea to print the faq-url
(http://www.openbsd.org/faq/) somewhere under "Quick Install Instructions"
on the CD-booklet. As far as I can see (got the 2.9 booklet in my hands) the
faq-url isn't printed anywhere on the booklet. I know, I didn't needed it to
be printed there too to find it, but maybe that could help a little. I think
the faq-url is as important as the errata-url.

cheers

javier