List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    Link exchange with page rank 4  Hotel site
From:       "Sophia Steven" <sophia.steven () goodeyeforlinks ! com>
Date:       2008-10-14 13:14:48

Hi

My name is Sophia Steven. I was just looking at your website
( anfa.org ) and I was wondering if you would be willing to exchange
links. I can offer you a link back from my Marcat Amsterdam Hotels
website:

http://www.marcat1299.com/ (page rank 4)your link will be in homepage
and not at links page

If you are interested please add my link to your site using the
following details, I will add your link to my site in less than 24
hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

TITLE: Hotels
the easiest and most accurate online bookings for hotels in Amsterdam
and Holland.

Best regards!

Sophia Steven
Webmaster

PD: In order to follow anti-spam regulations, please be so kind of
filling in the following form if you don't want to receive any more
messages from this address.
http://www.goodeyeforlinks.com/Contact_Us.html