List:       open1x-xsupplicant
Subject:    Re: [Open1x-xsupplicant] Mac OS X Universal Binary
From:       Terry Simons <galimore () mac ! com>
Date:       2008-01-30 21:48:04

Ok I just thought I'd ask. ;)

I'll see if I can figure it out, as well.

The alternative is to create an Xcode project for the supplicant,
which we've been talking about doing as well, so it's not a huge
deal.  We can also manually build each architecture and lipo them
together for official drops until we figure something else out.

Thanks!

- Terry