List:       omd-users
Subject:    [omd-users] Monitoring part time systems
From:       stephen.berg.ctr () nrlssc ! navy ! mil (Stephen Berg (Contractor))
Date:       2011-10-05 14:47:33

Does anyone have a solution to monitoring laptops that come and go on
the network?  We would like to monitor laptops when they are here, but
not mail bomb us when the laptop goes home for the evening.  I'm not
worried about notifications other than possibly a one time notification
to the Windows admin that laptop X is now on the network, it's last time
to be checked was Y days ago.

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator