List:       omd-users
Subject:    [omd-users] Pros/Cons of this pseudo-plugin
From:       slander () hearstsc ! com (Lander, Scott)
Date:       2011-10-05 11:58:25

Stephen,

   Have you looked at the custom notes section of check_mk, here:  \
http://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk_multisite_notes.html  ? It has very similar \
functionality - not exactly the same, so it might not work for you - but - its pretty \
close.

   I use it display a wiki page, and also to setup a remote connection (ie, rdp, ssh, \
http, etc, depending on the host)

Scott