List:       omd-devel
Subject:    [omd-devel] Permissions on mv/cp
From:       mk () mathias-kettner ! de (Mathias Kettner)
Date:       2011-05-10 8:07:30

Dear developers,

I've just committed a patch, that finally tries to fix all
root/permissions issues arising when copying or moving a site.
This is not quite easy, since root permissions are needed
up to the end, but many things must run with site user
environment (such as the config hooks, etc).

Now everything should would fine. Hooks are always called
as site user. Also the patching of the files is done
with the correct permissions.

Please test omd cp/mv as hard as you can, so that we can
soon release!

With best regards,

Mathias Kettner

--
Mathias Kettner       |  \/  | |/ /   M A T H I A S   K E T T N E R