List:       nyphp-joomla
Subject:    [joomla] CCK notes from Joomla NYC December Meeting
From:       Stephen Britton <sbritton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-09 5:03:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Wow!

I want to thank everyone for showing up at tonight's Joomla Meet-Up.

I really thought that the meeting would not be well attended due to
Christmas and holiday parties, but it was a great crowd. Every seat was
filled. I am thinking 25 to 30 Joomla fanatics. The group has grown in the
past 12 months.

Hopefully, I will see everyone at the next meeting on Jan. 12, 2012.

As promised, here is the list of websites and contact information for K2
and the other Joomla CCKs that were shown.

K2: http://getk2.org

Content Builder: http://crosstec.de/en/extensions/joomla-cck-download.html

Zoo: http://www.yootheme.com/zoo/

Seblod: http://www.seblod.com/

And the Mosets Tree directory component, which Donna Vincent and Laura
Gordon did a present job presenting, can be found at http://www.mosets.com

I also want to point out that Fotis Evangelou of Joomla Works and the
developer of K2, has posted an excellent group of how-to K2 videos:
http://getk2.org/documentation/videos

Happy Holidays and hope to see everyone in 2012.

Best regards,

Steve

--
Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw