List:       ntsecurity
Subject:    Re: [NTSEC] NT LAN sniffing
From:       "Brent Langston" <brentley () cyberdude ! com>
Date:       1997-09-29 16:47:25

 Yep...

Look at www.cinco.com for webxray or netxray

or look for a product called webboy and/or netboy (don't remember URL)

www.l0pht.com (with a zero) has a util that, if they have ANY access to that
server, will grab the passwd section of the registry and hack the passwords
of all users.  You might check it out also.  this is available even if all
they have is guest access.