List:       ntsecurity
Subject:    [NTSEC] NT LAN sniffing
From:       Lao Tsu <budha () vt ! edu>
Date:       1997-09-29 14:08:28

Does anyone have or know or the whereabouts of a sniffer program for
snaking NT passwords an a LAN?  The config is: 10Mb ethernet backbone
through a hub with RJ45 connections to each machine (no BNC).  The domain
has one controller with 13 machines and less than 10 users.  This is my
domain... and I want to test if my users can find a way to access the admin
account without actually sitting at the PDC.  Is there a util to "listen"
for the passwords over the LAN?  If so where can I get it.

Thanks in advance,
Lao