List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    Re: [nsbasic-palm] Re: Start other apps
From:       Michael Verive <mverive () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-10-29 19:13:09

Markus,

In this case, you'll need to know what launch code(s)
the other non-NSBasic application accepts, and how to
pass information to the application.  Some
applications (including PalmPrint) can accept
information passed along with a special launch code
using AppLaunch, which is what you'll likely need to
do.

Contact the author of the other application, and see
what the app requires for passing information.

Mike Verive
mverive@yahoo.com

--- markus_schebsdat <markus_schebsdat@yahoo.de>