List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    Re: [nsbasic-palm] Vertical Text?
From:       "Adrian Nicolaiev" <nicolaiev () uol ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-07-29 0:13:18

Kevin,

> Just curious.. It would make my life a lot easier if this is
> possible, but if not, just inspires more creativity, right?!

Take a look at Flip Hack:
http://www.byteswapped.com/palm/
There is a source code there...
Remember: it is a HackMaster hack (it won't work on PalmOS 5, AFAIK).
But, with source code, you could learn how it works and discover how you
could implement it without hackmaster - just in your application. I didn't
see if it is possible to implement in NSBasic.

HTH,

Adrian Nicolaiev

Community email addresses:
 Post message: nsbasic-palm@yahoogroups.com