List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    Re: [nsbasic-palm] Re: sysfatalalert "Form.c, Line:5124, NULL Form"
From:       "Michael Verive" <mverive () peoplepc ! com>
Date:       2002-07-28 14:33:34

POSE is very strict and less forgiving than the actual devices.  You can
avoid many of the error messages by turning off many of the debugging
options in POSE.  I'm going to put together a TechNote on using POSE.  It
will be available soon.  Watch the forum for it's announcement.

Although POSE is great for testing, it's no substitute for testing on the
real devices, as you've found out.

Mike Verive
mverive@peoplepc.com