List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  rocks run host xxx command..collate=true
From:       Eva Hocks <hocks () sdsc ! edu>
Date:       2016-07-14 0:01:47

does not work if using a single node name
the command just return

#rocks run host compute-2-14 command="..." collate=true
Complete!

where as when using tentakle groups it works

#rocks run host rack2 command="..." collate=true
compute-2-14: Complete!
compute-2-15: Complete!
compute-2-16: Complete!

How do I get rocks to include the hostname for a single node? I am
running the rocks command in a for loop since there is no tentakle group
I can use so it would be helpful to use the collate instead of running
hostname on each node.

Thanks
Eva