List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] HP Smart Array not recognized on ROCKS install
From:       Ron Hart <rhart604 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 14:22:24

Trying to install ROCKS on a new headnode--a HP DL165 G6 with a Smart
Array B110i.  The installer doesn't recognize the hardware RAID
volume.  I have the HP driver install rpm and I can install it after
creating a new ROCKS OS without hardware RAID.  Can anyone point me to
instructions to modify the ROCKS iso to include my needed driver?  Or
is there another way to do this?