List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss]Install issue with Rocks 3.3.0
From:       "Mason J. Katz" <mjk () sdsc ! edu>
Date:       2004-09-30 14:08:35

The frontend requires 2 ethernet adapters.  There is currently no
support for building frontends w/o an external network.

This is on our list of things to add, but it's not a high priority
since a frontend w/o an external network isn't very interesting to most
of our users.  You can look at our anaconda install class code to see
what would be required to fix it.  It's not too bad, we just haven't
spent the time yet :)

	-mjk