List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss]welcome
From:       Greg Bruno <bruno () rocksclusters ! org>
Date:       2003-11-24 15:12:37

> Welcome,Could someone help me? advise me?.After I shared node on
> partition by fdisk, during runnig anaconda I have
> information:"partition
> command reguries argument
> /usr/bin/anaconda:/mnt/sysimage/usr/bi/killall:
> not found.I don't know what anaconda need to run, what mean argument
> "killall".Could someone aid me???Than you for answer!

it sounds like you did the following:

	- login to compute node
	- partitioned the disk drive
	- set it up for sharing via nfs
	- tried to reinstall the compute node

if this is true, then you want to try specifying your partition info
like:

http://www.rocksclusters.org/rocks-documentation/3.0.0/customization-
partitioning.html

then put the rocks base CD back in the compute node and reboot the
compute node (this will cause the compute node to reinstall).

  - gb