List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss]Enabling bootp on the private network
From:       Martin Beaudoin <beaudoin.martin () ireq ! ca>
Date:       2003-01-13 21:45:19

Thank you both!

Let just say that I had to dig a little bit to deep to my liking to
resolve this problem...

Once there, I was lucky enough to stumble on a very obvious "flaw" in
the source file; usually, bugs are not so nicely  marked in between #if
0 and #endif statements... :)

I am very impressed by the quality of the NPACI Rocks distro. I consider
that your current version of NPACI Rocks save me a lot of time and
trouble setting up my Beowulf cluster. So I am glad I was able to
contribute a little bit to your great effort.

Martin

--
Martin Beaudoin, M.Sc.A., ing.             beaudoin.martin@ireq.ca
Chercheur