List:       novell
Subject:    Viewing BorderManager Proxy Log files
From:       "Travis Penn" <PENN () salem111 ! com>
Date:       2004-02-19 17:18:18

In a school setting we are wanting to view the BM proxy Log file the
same day it is being written.  I know that we can View the results of
the Logfile in  NWadmin, and we are even using the great utility
RTmonitor which has helped immensely, but how can we get to the actual
log of the current day.

If we wait till the next day, we can open yesterday's logfile just
fine.  But if we try to open the current day's logfile it is always
empty.  I guess I could set the log to rotate hourly instead of daily,
but other than this is there a way to view the current logfile?

Thanks.

Travis Penn
Tech Coordinator
Salem Elementary Schools