List:       novell
Subject:    NetDB.NLM and NW5.0
From:       "Phillip Altmaier" <Phillip () microwing ! com>
Date:       2004-02-19 16:56:22

Good Morning All,

I was wondering if any one has applied TID 2965607 to a NW5.0 server??

I have a internet connectivity problem that this has fixed on a NW4.2 server and was \
wondering if it would also correct the same problem I have on a NW5.0 server...

The TID specifically references 4.2, 5.1 and 6.0 but does not say anything about 5.0

Anyone have any pointers on this??

Thanks in advance!!

Phil