List:       novell
Subject:    NOVELL Digest - 19 Oct 2002 to 20 Oct 2002 (#2002-435)
From:       Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV () LSV ! SYR ! EDU>
Date:       2002-10-21 4:00:18

There is one message totalling 26 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. RAID Configuration and SMART WARNING error message

The NOVELL list is hosted by L-Soft international's LISTSERV(TM) software
at Syracuse University.  To unsubscribe, send a SIGNOFF NOVELL command
to LISTSERV@LSV.SYR.EDU.  If you have questions about the list, write
to NOVELL-REQUEST@LSV.SYR.EDU.