List:       novell
Subject:    Year 2000
From:       "Cobb, Bryan" <bcobb () BURKE ! COM>
Date:       1999-07-28 18:01:29

Does anyone know of any products or a way to roll my Novell  servers over to
the Year 2000 for testing purposes.  I will be running NW5.0 on all of these
servers by the time I want to do this  (I have two 4.11's and one 5.0 now).
I know this is very dangerous (even crazy) with NDS.  I am getting pressure
from management to test this out though.  Should this even be tempted?

What is everyone else doing to test for Y2K.  (Yes..I have already "Ferret"
tested OK).   We want the "real deal" though.  I would rather not have to
set up a testing environment, but if that's what I have to do, then so be
it.

Anyone else???

- Bryan M Cobb
Network Engineer