List:       cypherpunks
Subject:    Year 2000
From:       "TSI" <ma_ma_util3 () 13scribes ! com>
Date:       1999-06-29 22:35:25

Check out this information on year 2000. It includes current Y2K related
system failures and insight as to what inconviences we will be faced
with, especially in the minority community.

http://www.13scribes.com/y2knews

To unsubscribe from this list simply reply to this email with
Remove or Unsubscribe as the subject.