List:       novalug
Subject:    CVS
From:       Matt Spong <spong () glue ! umd ! edu>
Date:       2000-03-14 4:15:58

I created a CVS server for PowerShell, and now I want to create an
anonymous account (like the gimp one) so that people can get the current
sources.  Does anybody know how to do this?  The docs don't say anything
about it (or how to create an account with no password)

Matt

| UM Linux Users' Group Secretary   |      <http://www.umlug.org>        |
| "Cold rum and endo fill my body,  |   "C++ is to C as Lung Cancer      |
|   where's the party?"             |      is to Lung."                  |
|                     -Outkast      |                   -AC on Slashdot  |
-------=====< Finger spong+@glue.umd.edu for PGP Public Key >=====--------