List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    CVS
From:       Mike Moran <moran () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2000-03-19 3:28:56

I haven't seen any activity on this list since I subscribed
a week ago. Is KUML ported to KDE 2? QT 2?
Is there a source / CVS repository?

While I don't have a great deal of free time,
I would like to get involved in the development of KUML.

I am an embedded OO / C++ geek by profession, with a
strong interest in formal design methodologies.

I run LinuxPPC on a PowerBook G3 and a Power Mac 7500.
Iam quite interested in having applications run on PowerPC
platforms.

I'm also interested in the look and feel of object drawing
programs. My favourite is that Wintel classic Visio.

thanks,
mike