List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Re: killthread
From:       "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg () HinchmanConsulting ! com>
Date:       2008-11-26 21:23:18

Thats what I thought.  I remember Love American Style -it was a great show usually \
ran on Friday nights after The Odd Couple in Chicago land area I believe.  Seems to \
me, there was Partridge Family or Brady Bunch on, on the same night.

And for those that really loved the 60's scene -Laugh In.  I even remember that.  But \
not because I am so old but because I was a TV raised kid -heck I could even \
configure (if thats what you call it) the clothes pin antenna device on the back of \
                the TV at age 5.
--

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com ( mailto:Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com )
www.HinchmanConsulting.com
A Novell Consulting Partner
317.329.0288 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems \
of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.