List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] SharePoint
From:       "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg () HinchmanConsulting ! com>
Date:       2008-11-26 21:17:56

Exactly!!  Now you got it!!  Seems silly I know but its reverse logic to get CxO's \
                buying Riva and keeping GW.
--

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com ( mailto:Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com )
www.HinchmanConsulting.com
A Novell Consulting Partner
317.329.0288 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems \
of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.