List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Compatibility
From:       "Jeff Bernier" <jbernier () risd ! edu>
Date:       2006-10-06 20:08:05

Thanks Jim,

This was what I was hoping to confirm. I saw this in writing in
Novell's compatibility chart, but wanted to hear it actually is working
without problems in the "real world" before doing this in my live
system. This will give me much more flexibility in my upgrade path.

Jeff

>>> schickj@kscourts.org 10/6/2006 3:57:23 PM >>>

Yes, I'm using a GW6.5 webaccess on a separate server to access my
GW7.01 domain and PO. No issues with access. I have a primary domain and
a secondary, the webaccess is in the secondary. Both domains have been
upgraded to 7.01.

Jim

>>> "Jeff Bernier" <jbernier@risd.edu> 10/6/2006 2:00 PM >>>
Hi,

If my Post Office and it's parent domain have been upgraded to version
7, can I still use Web Access 6.5 (running on a different server in a
different domain) to log on to my mailbox?

Jeff