List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: D04F error
From:       icds () oceanfree ! net
Date:       2000-07-26 18:51:35

We had similar problems. We identified the cause to be client32 ver.3.2, switched \
back to ver.3.1. problem got solved.

> > > ICDS.GIFTPO."ngw@lists.dotone.com" 15 Apr,00 09:52:42 >>>

We've been receiving D04F errors at the POA every so often. A couple users call in \
and sometimes experience an error (also D04F or 8101) at the time this occurs and \
sometimes no error is received at the client from what I'm seeing. None of the TIDs \
seem to relate to what's happening. One mentions database corruption, but has to do \
with Border Manager and NetWare 5 which is not on mail server. In the last instance, \
I opened an email and waited for approximately 2 minutes and it finally opened. There \
was a string of D04F's at the POA at this same time.

We are using GWise v 5.2.4, NetWare 4.11. Maintenance is run regularly.

If anyone has any ideas, please share.

Thanks,

Lori Binner

                                                                                      \