List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: Address Book managed by HRS person
From:       "Jon Christensen" <JON () novell ! com>
Date:       2000-01-29 3:31:52

You could use Novell's ScheMax product to create a standalone application that would \
expose the NDS objects and attributes desired to create GroupWise users or add/modify \
other user attributes.  If you're not familiar with this product, see \
http://www.novell.com/catalog/qr/sne14300.html.

Jon

> > > ascortza@ced.uvm.edu 01/28/00 09:24AM >>>
Hi,

I would like to be able to delegate the task of managing the System Address Book on \
GW 5.5.2 to a user from Human Resources. I know that I can do this through NWAdmin \
however I would prefer something different if it is possible. The IS group will setup \
the user/name password for Novell/GroupWise and after that all the personal \
information should be handled by the person from HRS.

Any ideas/recommendations?

Thanks!
Alex Scortzaru