List:       ngw
Subject:    dciman32.dll
From:       "Tom Miller" <tom.miller () ferc ! fed ! us>
Date:       1999-11-30 16:24:14

For about two weeks now users have been calling in a problem with dciman32.dll.  \
Something like "there is an error" blah blah and of course GroupWise doesn't open.  I \
follow the TID and remove the extra registry entry.

Has anyone seen this error?  I'm curious as the the cause, since it just started.  We \
deployed LanDesk, but they insist that dciman32.dll wasn't changed.   Once some PCs \
are effected by this.

TIA
Tom